Wednesday, February 6, 2008




Zavier got his cast off on Friday!! I could not wait to take him he has this nose fetish and he always is reaching to rub my nose and my gosh did that cast smell!! Our family was looking forward to this day. Also Zavier was going crazy because it itched him he was shoving all kinds of things into his cast I had to fish out Seth nintendo DS pen thing out of his cast or Seth was going to strangle Zavier. Well when they took of the cast they found a little metal spatula and as you can see it left an imprint that stayed for an hour after he got his cast off. The doctor was not happy with me he said it could've left a permanent tatoo if it was there long enough- I had no idea he shoved that in his cast to itch- well the PA thought it was funny and thank goodness he doesn't have a metal spatula tatoo on his arm how would he explain that one.

4 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Oh my Gosh Traci! That's hilarious! Too bad he didn't shove money in there and then when he got it off, SURPRISE.....you're rich! Ha ha! He is so dang cute! I bet he is so happy to have that cast off.

Michelle Bebe said...

awww that is so funny. boys are so funny!

how are you feeling?

The Grant Fam said...

Hey Traci it's Jamie Grant. I just wanted to leave our blog address for you www.thegrantfam.blogspot.com and I will be waiting for the big announcement boy or girl????

Van Haren Family said...

Totally off the subject...YAY for girls!!! So happy for your cute family!