Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Queen Creek Bulldogs class of '98












Our 10 year reunion was Oct. 18th it made me feel really old but then young again seeing all my old classmates. Jose and I have gone to school with some of them since elementry it was neat to see them and hang out again of course some of them I see all the time which is an added bonus. We went to the homecoming football game on Fri. and then on Sat. we went to a place called Casa Blanca and opened our time capsule which was destroyed when they were making the old high school into the middle school. But it was really cool because mine and Jose's IDs were stuck together-we thought it was funny. Well it was a fun weekend being 17 again!!

8 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Fun! I just had my 20th high school reunion. Boy am I getting old! LOL

Did you guys date in high school?

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! You look so dang good for just having a baby so that is a plus:) I love the picture of Belle with the red flower! Cute wrestlers too:)

Jami Baker said...

OK, I decided I don't like when you post to your blog. It makes me miss you guys too much. YOU CHOPPED YOUR HAIR!! You are a freakin babe!! I've been wanting to cut my hair but probably won't. I'm too scared. You looked so cute at your reunion!Bella is so beautiful. You're boys are still cuter than ever. OK, we need to get together again!

Stefany Pew said...

Reunions look like fun but also look scary!!! I'm kind of terrified to go to mine. I have 2 more years to prepare for that moment. David has his coming up Thanksgiving weekend and I don't want to go in fear of seeing all his past girls friends. AWKWARD!!! :)

And the post below about Bella is so precious! I love that picture of her. I show everyone and tell them that she is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!!! I've never said that about another baby other than mine so take it as a compliment!!! :D

sally said...

Hey Traci I linked to your blog through Brianna's. I do love your hair, who cut it? It looks like you guys had fun at the reunion. Your baby is a doll. We should go to lunch sometime.

hawley crew said...

That is so funny that your ID's were stuck together. HAHAHA I guess it was just ment to be. Bella is seriously so cute! girl stuff finally! We all knew she would be the center of your family, lucky little girl.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

Im so bumbed I didnt get to see you at Disneyland! I wanted to see your beautiful Bella!

Nikki said...

I love the picture with You and Julie Butler. I never went to my reunion. I should have.