Thursday, September 25, 2008

My BABY is 8 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!





Ok maybe it's because I just had a baby and my hormones are crazy but I have been looking at pictures and crying because I can't believe how fast my Denen has grown! I can't believe I became a mother for the first time 8 years ago today. I wish we could rewind time to go back to those fun ages and then come back to present but never fast forward it goes fast enough. My baby is going to be baptized and be in cub scouts he is so excited to grow up and do these things. He is an amazing little boy I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for him he is so special he always brings a smile and makes me laugh- he always has some smart alec remark he is a little bit like his dad. Happy Birthday to My DENEN our family would not be functional without you!!

6 comments:

Julie Butler said...

Wow! You are getting old. I cannot believe he is 8 either. That is awesome. Would love to come to the baptism so let us know.

Stefany Pew said...

Oh.....you are getting so old! hahahah! Totally joking! You look amazing and you are still so young! But I can't believe he is 8! What a big handsome little man! You have the cutest kids EVER! You know how much I love Bella!!! Xavier better marry Kylee because I already feel like Bella is part of my family!!! hahaha

BeckyinQC said...

Happy Birthday Denen! I still remember him and Garrett holding hands as they walked to primary class as little four year olds. His baptism will be such a special day for you guys. Enjoy!

Amber Dee said...

Wow, I can't believe he is that old. It was always fun to sub for his class in primary. What a cutie!

Michelle Bebe said...

i hear ya about the crazy hormones thing! i've been doing the same thing!

happy birthday denen!

monkeyluvr said...

Hey!Its Shanci!I found your blog!So you can email me at monkeyluvr14@gmail.comand i can intive you to my blog!!