Monday, February 23, 2009

Bella is 7 months today


Ok my disc space is too full so I can't download my pictures off my camera so I have to copy them to a CD so I have an old picture of her. I will be posting some new ones as soon as I can get those downloaded.

I have been having way too much fun with my Bella Bella well we all have. She pretty much runs the house - everyone stops to watch and play with her all the time. She absulutely loves her Daddy and her brothers she watches them all the time and soon will be crawling after them. Denen, Seth, and Zavier are the best babysitters they are so sweet to her!! But she is a mommys girl she will not take a bottle for anything she won't even take breast milk in the bottle she perfers the real thing. It's my fault I spoil her but I just can't help it she is just so darn cute and I feel bad when she crys so have to hold her all day long!! Life is great we honestly needed our princess during this tough time.

2 comments:

sally said...

Your little Bella is really beautiful. She looks like a doll.
I can't blame you for wanting to give her all that attention.

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! I just want to kiss those big ol' cheeks!