Friday, April 3, 2009

Bella 8 months already













I can't believe my little princess is growing so fast but she still is so little she is only in the fifth percent for her weight, and she is not even thinking about crawling she will barely sit up but she just falls over every once in a while. And yes she is still the center of attention in the Fernandez home today Denen smashed a gold fish and gave it to her and she started choking and Seth couldn't move he was so scared he said he thought Denen killed his sister and he just started bawling he is so protective over Bella- all of the boys are.
Well we went to Payson for the day during sring break and I had a lot of fun taking some pictures it is so pretty up there right now. The boys loved it and wanted to go camping and fishing but I don't think I'm too excited to do that with Bella yet. We did take them to the lake and they fished for a little while. We had alot of fun.


6 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

She is seriously sooooo cute Tracy!

Jennifer said...

Traci Im gonna take Bella and smother her. I just LOVE her

Anonymous said...

what a doll- she's gorgeous! I might have to steal her for an hour, to get a baby fix and a girl fix!

Brooke and Brian said...

Oh my goodness, so freakin cute! What beautiful kids! So I guess your hubbie is my hubbies HT Companion.

Ryan and Audrie said...

Hey you! You guys look like you're doing so well... this is my new blog. I hope to see you soon!

Jennifer said...

Traci Jo, Post some more pictures of the kids please. Especially of lil Bella bella bella
Love,
Jennifer
PS. I forgot to program your number in my phone so send me a text so I can save it.